Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: SP & SPII docs - Invitation to collaborate

Subject: Re: SP & SPII docs - Invitation to collaborate
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 05/09/2017 02:33 PM

To: Tara Devine <tara@devine-strategies.com>

CC: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>, Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>

Please see attached for cover letter and 1-pager.

Right now my number 1 priority is a quick turnaround. I'd appreciate jumping on a call to discuss how to print petitions. Please
let me know when you have time today for that call.

Thanks,

Ellen

From: Tara Devine <tara@devine-strateqies . com>

Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 2:23 PM
To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Cc: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

At petition stage, we typically prep a master PDF that contains all of the docs we provided in this example in February.

We call it the

BID renewal epacket,

and

you/

we end up emailing it a lot to owners who can't locate their mailed packet
or prefer handling docs digitally

It is accompanied by the owner's petition (
you/

we cull individual PDFs from the master petition file PDF as needed.)

We have not seen drafts or finals for any of the docs the BID has produced
. W

suggest

ed

cover letter and 1-page
double-sided
achievements/promo
piece

(this one piece printed in color if feasible) bu

it is up to you.

1 of 2

10/19/2018 08:30 AM

Re: SP & SPII docs - Invitation to collaborate

Kindly forward drafts for our review (asap) or finals (

no later than Friday) for epacket prep. We will furnish the epacket to you as well.

We also recommend printing petitions on medium/bright YELLOW paper. This helps the most important document in the packet stand
out, yet still scans like plain white paper. (You scan and submit signed petitions to Clerk, and retain originals in your files.)
We like Neenah Astrobrights Solar Yellow 24lb., but it is your choice.

Also, please advise
me

if the BID has licensed Adobe Acrobat software that allows you to edit PDFs (as opposed to Reader.)

We do, and can cull individual petitions for you, but you may find it helpful to have the ability to do this in-house as well.

On Feb 21, 2017 9:20 PM, "Ellen Riotto" c ellen@southpark.la cmailto:ellen@southpark.la> > wrote:

Thank you!

From: "Tara Devine (via Google Drive)" < d rive-shares-noreply@qooqle.com cmailto:drive-shares-noreply@qooqle.com> >

Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 7:30 PM

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >

Cc: " southparkbid@qmail. com cmailto: southparkbid@qmail. com> " < southparkbid@qmail. com cmailto: southparkbid@qmail. com> >,
Katie Kiefer c katie@southpark.la cmailto:katie@southpark.la> >

Subject: SP & SPII docs - Invitation to collaborate

Tara Devine cmailto:tara@devine-strategies.com> has invited you to contribute to the following shared folder:

chttps://ssl.qstatic.com/docs/documents/share/imaqes/services/folder-3.pnq>

SP & SPII docs chttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/QB-0YeQrhQ5AzWWE5WTIMvWEYzeEE?usp=sharinq eil&invite=CLjuj-
wN&ts=58ad05e6>

chttps://drive.google.com/c/u/Q/photos/public

/AIbEiAIAAABEC0alqorehpXFkwEiC3ZiYXJkX3Bob3RvKiqlNzY5NDY0ZiMzNzczMGM5YiIlMWJlMWJmZWFmNzkxYWMxZWI0YzVlMAE9Z9t0vCDlfbqr9MlTUQRc0VNmXw>

I have updated the Google Drive as follows:

1) I noticed that southparkbid@qmail.com cmailto:southparkbid@qmail.com> had only viewing access. I have added
editing/organizing access.

2) I have uploaded the petition packet docs for SPII individually. The "Who Can Sign" I only have in PDF format - I believe
it was created by the City. The cover letter, FAQ and promo piece are now available in the folder as Word files.

Open chttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-0YeQrhQ5AzWWE5WTNvWEYzeEE?usp=sha ring eip&invite=CLj uj-wN&ts=58ad05e6>

This email grants access to this item. Only forward it to people you trust.

Google Drive: Have all your files within reach from any device.
Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

chttps://d rive.google.com>

—Attachments:-

170419 DRAFT Petition Cover Letter.doc 38.5 KB

BID Services.pdf 2.5 MB

2 of 2

10/19/2018 08:30 AM